L'IHECS lance un exécutive master d'un an en anglais en journalisme européen
A partir de septembre 2010, l'Institut des Hautes Études des Communications sociales ( Bruxelles) offre un exécutive master d'un an en anglais en journalisme européen. Inscription sur dossier, pas de concours, nombre limités à 20 participants. Inscription 2900 euros.
The IHECS takes advantage of its location in Brussels and its proximity to the European institutions and “village”, as well as its expertise in European communication.
THE EXECUTIVE MASTER IN EUROPEAN JOURNALISM CONSISTS OF
* 255 hours of daytime courses and workshops
* A final media production (TV or Radio broadcasting)
* Maximum twenty students per year, from Europe and beyond
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE PROGRAMME
* Challenge of rigour and sound knowledge
- Consultation and decision-making processes in the EU
- Institutional and non-Institutional EU information sources
* The EU in debate
- Democratic stakes of the active European citizenship
- Need of a public space of debate
- Journalism responsibility
* Down to the fact
- Journalistic Techniques: writing about EU, explaining EU, European journalism of proximity
- EU Blog and Web journalism
* Daily realities and EU policies
- Analysing and decoding of EU current affairs
- Being a European political correspondent in Brussels
Final program will be available on our website
in spring 2010 !
The registration fee amounts to € 2.900, including teaching materials.
The course and workshops take place from mid-September to end of February, with approximately 16 hours per week. Occasionally, some activities may take place in the evening or on Saturday. Individual coaching for the final media production takes place from March to May. The final media production presentation takes place in June and September 2011.
Laure Englebert : laure.englebert (at) galilee .be
+32 2 549 55 37